The legend of the rainbow

It tells the story that a long, long time ago, all colors began to fight. Each boasted of his importance, saying that he was the most useful, the preferred. And so each of them was proclaimed in the following way:

Green said, “Without a doubt, I am the most important. I represent life and hope. I was chosen to be the color of fresh grass, lush trees and leaves. If you look around, you will see that I am present in most of the vital things »

El Azul interrupted, “You are only focusing on the land, you have to take into consideration the sky and the sea. Water is the basis of Life and the sky gives freedom, peace and tranquility. Without the water and without the sky, you would be nothing. "

Hearing the green and blue comments, Yellow giggled. How serious you are! I bring laughter, joy and warmth to life. If you were to observe a little, you would realize that the sun is yellow, the stars are yellow. Without me there would be no joy, there would be no energy, there would be no fun and there would be no life. "

It was the turn of the color Orange: “I am the color that symbolizes health and strength. You may not see me as often as you do, but I am necessary for the needs of human life. I am the one who carries the most important vitamins, you only have to think of carrots, oranges, squash, command meat. Also, when I color the blue of the sky orange, whether at dawn or dusk, my beauty is such that all of you are in the background. "

El Rojo kept listening to his companions, but he could no longer contain himself and shouted: “Let it be clear to you that I am the color of courage, of the blood that gives life. I am the color of courage and struggle, as well as passion and love. I am the color of the red rose and the poppy. "

Seeing the panorama, the Purple, who was very tall, got up and spoke with an air of greatness: “I am the color of power, wisdom, authority and abundance. Kings, bosses and people of great weight have always chosen me. Nobody questions me but they listen to me and obey me. "

And finally, the Indigo spoke. He commented to his colleagues calmly but with determination: “Look, I am the color of silence, that's why you rarely realize that I am, but without me you would all be superficial. I am a sign of reflection and thought, I am a sign of the deepest waters. I am necessary to achieve balance and inner peace. »

So they spent the afternoon, showing off how superior each one felt and fighting over who was more important. The fight rose in pitch and suddenly, a flash of bright white light appeared. The rain began to fall relentlessly and the fearful colors began to huddle each other for shelter.

And then the rain began to speak: “colors, you are all crazy. What are you doing fighting amongst yourselves to dominate each other? Don't you realize that each of you was created with a special, unique and different purpose?

Do me the favor of putting your hands together and coming with me.

Rainbow The colors without question joined their hands and approached the rain. She went on to say, “From now on, whenever I show up (when it rains), each of you will stretch across the long, arched, colorful sky. Thus you will be a reminder that we can all live in peace. Together you will become a sign of hope for tomorrow.

And so, whenever the rain makes an appearance to wash the world, a great rainbow crosses the sky as a reminder that we all have to take each other into account.


ManHistories



Comments

Popular Posts