PEARLS OF WISDOM

Once in the Far East there was a man considered very wise. A young traveller decided to visit him to learn from him.

-Master, I would like to know how to become as wise as you...

"It's really simple," he told her, "I'm just discovering pearls of wisdom. See that big pearl trunk?

-Yes.

-They are all that I have accumulated during my life.

-Yes but... where can I find them?

-They're everywhere. It's a matter of learning to discern them. Wisdom is always prepared for anyone willing to take it. It is like a plant that is born within man, evolves within it, nourishes other men and bears fruits that feed other men.

-Aaahhhhhh, ok, ok.... What you're telling me is that I have to discover what's wise in every person to create my own wisdom and share it with others.

At the time, the young man's words seemed as if they were forming a small cloud of water vapour that condensed into a small pearl. Immediately the master picked it up to put it next to the rest of the pearls.

The teacher said to him:

-Actually, my only wisdom is to collect these pearls and then know how to use them at the right time.


ManHistories

Comments

Popular Posts