Wait a little more


In England, there was a couple who liked to visit the small shops of central London.

One of your favorite stores where selling was an old china. In one of his visits to the store saw a beautiful teacup. "May I see the cup?" asked the lady, "I've never seen anything so fine as that!"

As had her hands on the cup, he heard the cup began to speak. The cup he said "You do not understand! I've always been this cup you're holding! Long ago I was only a shapeless pile of mud.

My creator took me in his hands and hit me and molded me warmly. There came a time when I was in despair and shouted: "Please!" Leave me alone already! " But my master only smiled and said, "Wait a little longer, is not yet time."

Then I put in an oven. I never felt so hot! I wondered why my love would burn, so I knocked on the door of the oven. Through the window of the oven could read the lips of my master told me: "Wait a little longer, is not yet time."

Finally the door opened, my master took me and put me on a shelf for my cool. "That's better!" I said to myself, but I had barely cooled when my creator and I was brushing and painting. The smell of paint was horrible! I felt I would drown! "Please stop!" I shouted my master, but he just shook his head in a negative gesture and said: "Wait a little longer, is not yet time."

At last my master stopped painting, but this time I took it and put me back to another oven! was not an oven like the first, but it was much hotter! Now I was sure I would suffocate! I begged and I pleaded with my master to take me out! I cried, I cried, but my creative just looking at me saying, "Wait a little longer, is not yet time."

At that moment I realized that there was no hope, never be able to survive in this oven!. Just as I was about to give up the door opened and my master took me warmly and put me on a ledge that was still higher than the first, there left me a moment to cool off.

After an hour of leaving the second furnace, my master gave me a mirror and said, "Look at you! It's you!" I could not believe it! That could not be me! I saw was beautiful!. My master once told me: "I know it hurt being beaten and molded by my hands, but if I had left as you were, you would have dried up. I know it caused a lot of heat and pain to be in the first blast, but not Haberte put there, surely you would have crashed. I also know that fumes from the paint caused you much discomfort, but not having your life would be painted color. And if I had not put in that second oven, you would not have survived long , because you would not have been hard enough that they might exist. Now you are a finished product! are what I had in mind when I started to train you! "

Moral: God will never tempt not going to force you to live something you can not bear. God knows what he is doing with each of us. He is the craftsman and we are the clay with which he works. He molds us and shapes us for us to become a perfect piece and we will fulfill your ...

Comments

Popular Posts