Papi, give me back my hands


A family had bought a luxury car. The father loved that car. Arriving at a gas station down the parents and leaving children under 3 years in the car, closing the doors ... the child, found a marker and began writing in all that trim, with great enthusiasm and love.

Upon returning, the enraged father, started hitting the child in his hands with great force ... until they had to get the child was very badly treated and had to take him to hospital.

At the hospital, notifying them that their hands had been crippled by beatings. Finding his father in the room in tears ... laughing child says Hi Daddy ... ... and learned the lesson ... I will not do more papi ... But please I compose my hands! ! The father left the room very sad. That changed his life forever.


REFLECTION:

Why do we place so much importance to material things to the degree of harm to our loved ones? STUPIDITY THAT BIG! "One day I was born, one day die, and I'll take anything, but am I really living?" "A house is made of stone and wood home ... deamor and delivery.

Sometimes we neglect the family relationship for material things. Do not forget that people come first.

Comments

Popular Posts