Opportunity


I'm tired of working and seeing the same people my way to work every day, come home and my wife serve the same food for dinner, which I really liked that I have to say and eat the food I do not. I'll go to the bathroom and my daughter just a year and a half that will not let me play with me, does not understand that I am tired and want to go to the bathroom. Then, he took my magazine to read placidly in my chair and my daughter wants to play again and that the lull in my arms, I want to read my magazine and my wife goes out with her:

- How did I see?, I arranged for you
- I say that well without my eyes off of my magazine.

For a change, gets angry at me for saying that I do not understand and never hear it, not by who gets angry if I put all my attention, is still watching TV. I put my attention, well, provided there is business bad, sometimes I would be alone and not hear anything, I just want to rest, I have enough problems at work to listen to my house. My Parents also bother me sometimes and clients, wife, daughter, parents, I'm crazy, I want peace. The only good thing is sleep, closing my eyes feel a great relief to forget everything and everyone. That's why I just want my time off.

- Hello, I come for you.
- Who are you?, How did you get?
- God sent me for you, says she heard your complaints and you're right, it's time to rest.
- That is not possible, it should be ......
- Indeed, if these, and not to worry to see the same people, nor walk, or stand your wife with her cooking, or your young daughter to bother you, what's more, ever hear the advice of your parents.
- But ... What will happen to all? With my job?
- Do not worry, your company already hired someone else to take your place and by the way, is very happy that he had no job.
- And my wife and my baby ¿?
- Your wife was given a good man who loves, respects and admires for his qualities that you never observe it and gladly accepts all unclaimed stews nothing, for I thank God and it has something to be mouth every day unlike others who have nothing to eat and starve to for months and also cares about your daughter and loves as his own and that always gets very tired from work, spending time to play with, very happy.

- No, can not be dead.
- Sorry, the decision has been made. - But ... that means I'll never kiss my baby mejillita or to tell my wife I love you, I shall never see my friends to tell them how much we appreciate them, or give an arm to my parents because I will not live, It will be no more, bury me in the vault and stay there my body covered with dirt. I'll never hear the words I said: Hey friend, you are the best, my son, I'm proud of you, as I love my husband, my brother, that's good that you came to my house, daddy ... - NO, I DO NOT WANT TO DIE, wants to live, grow old with my wife and mine STILL DO NOT WANT TO DIE .... - It's what you wanted, rest, now have your eternal rest, sleep FOREVER. - NO, NO QUIERO, QUIERO NO, PLEASE GOD ....!!!! - What is it love?, Do you have a nightmare? said my wife waking me up. - No, it was a nightmare, was another opportunity to enjoy you, my baby, my family, everything that God gave me.

You know, being dead and nothing can do you enjoy being alive and everything. After closing your eyes, no one guarantees you open them again. Wonderful Life!! Today I made it, Tomorrow ...
MORNING God will say.

Waking up each day is still wonderful that things do not go at all well, God gives us the opportunity to awaken.

Ojala values actually our life, all good things we have and see the positive side of negative happens to us.

Remember that we pass and that our life does not depend on us but on God ...

Comments

Popular Posts