A MESSAGE OF FREEDOM


What have you done with your wonderful plumage? Asked the king, a little confused at its golden-feathered bird. "I sacrificed my fine feathers out of that cage and get my freedom," replied small bird.

But you are not happy in that cage of gold, do not meet the amenities that have given you?, Distressed the king asked. The small bird said, "and you are happy with the greed, money, jewelry, makes me happy to get my freedom, my king.
The king stumbled as he watched the bird plucked and continued, "how much pain you've suffered the most beautiful feathers you out of your little body just for a whim, get your freedom and live in the wild.

The gold-feathered small bird replied: "I suffered more pain during this time that I've been locked up in that awful cage and not being able to fly the blue sky my last throes."

"But that talking agony," said the king, you're not going to die. "
The verge of dying bird said, "my little body has endured much pain, so much sacrifice, I am whipped. I need oxygen, I'm dies, despite everything out of the cage was worth it. "
The king, who did not refuse to lose replied, "but I have given you comfort, good food, everything you've wanted."

In her last breaths the small bird replied: "For me it has no value your wealth. Perhaps the best food I have tasted in your palace, but my life locked up does not give meaning to my existence. I am a free bird by nature. I must get back to where I belong. Where's my free will fly to the endless sky. Where have the opportunity to choose freely and to fly at all times ".

The king upon hearing and seeing the sacrifice for the struggle of ideals, and fell sobbing at the foot of the cage and watched her closely, she drew strength from its weakness to look out the window and see one last time to nature all its glory.

The small bird, from the edge of the window, dropped his eyes brimming with tears those dreamy, finally free, without shackles of servitude, and to their king.

There ended up on its last breaths in that window looking at that wonderful landscape of their dreams, their ideals. finally became free.

Comments

Popular Posts