Never too late for forgiveness ...


One morning a young man received a call from his ex-girlfriend, in which he said ... I too felt the same as your last night ... I'm waiting in an hour in the park ... next to the small dock of the lake. He put the phone in place and the impression was a little scary, since a day before he had dreamed of his former girlfriend, with whom he had been on bad terms and bitterness and pride both lost communication in relationships and friendship. I take a shower, fix and thought about telling her friends that she had called him but chose to leave it in privacy ... Overall, it was time for both to return to exchange words, and that pride should not be eternal, let alone punishment in court .... The girl went to the park, approached the small dock and sat, watching and thinking it would happen, he would say his ex-girlfriend? that he was speaking? He watched the people go by and among those people saw it, his former girlfriend approached the mysteriously ... saw strange, dressed completely different! Not wearing their clothes frequently, now wore a white dress ... than to see in his face a strange pallor, her eyes reflected an immense peace, looked so beautiful, was like rays of light will flash ... ... wore the shoes impeccably clean same color as the dress ..... The attempt to say hello but she said ... go forward ....

She began the conversation ..... I hear you've been sad and you've had many problems ..... I've dreamed of crying ... I've heard screaming outside my house ... And I'm not coming to you because of circumstances because of foolish pride, I know you would not know anything about me ... And do not blame you ... They hurt us too, we became much damage and we managed to get away .... I come not to discuss ... I come not to apologize ..... I came just to tell you that although things are not arranged in due course ... I think it's never too late ....... You know? Wait until you call me, talk to ... But you call never came .... The wait ... thinking of you ... my appetite Borro ... Stole my days of sunshine ... and I was beating slowly .... But keep faith ... and I said "the call" .... Most never did .... But do not blame you if you understand .... It was what you felt last night ... it happened to you, I also felt at the time, but with much more pain ... screaming your name a thousand times ... and cry a thousand pardons, what a pity that I've heard ... What a pity that no you called me ... But you know love? I think it's never too late to forgive and if I asked you to come to the park was to give you this ....

She handed in his hands a cross, which was a symbol of love of both ... The cross is my body ... this cross is who I am ... I love you and want to keep it with you for the rest of your life .... He was speechless while big tears coursing down her cheeks .... People watched him and marked him .... someone asked .... Youth are you okay? And He replied ... If it? I see him walking and I see mourn ... Is something wrong? .... Nothing, thanks, I'm just talking to her ... The questioner was puzzled retirement place ...

The accompany him home to his former girlfriend, she asked him to please wait outside the ... and she never agreed to wait on the patio ... they will keep waiting for 10 minutes and did not return ... Suddenly I heard voices and saw him leave the home to her friends, all with sad faces and tearful eyes ... hugged him and said ... He's gone, left us ... .... A strange feeling ran through his body and ran to the house, entered the bedroom of his ex-girlfriend ... she was in her breast ... hugging the body of the girl who in her face a deep sadness ... . The boy with tears and a lump in my throat ... I ask Ms. ... What happened? Tell me what happened? Says the doctor who died of sorrow ... She stopped eating ... I stop laughing .... do not know if all dislike her away ... We do not know if guilt made her unhappy ... you left this letter! .... said he started to read ....

You know love? I also feel like your .... The air begins to run short, I try to scream but can not, white lights illuminate my bedroom ... I'll love forever .... Thanks for coming to Lake ... thanks for being here in life ... Although you could forgive me ... I know now I'll face my .....

The look at the body ... and just said, you forgive me ......

"In love, friendship ... in the family ... do not let go mesquin feelings in our hearts, such as bitterness, hatred, pride, anger, etc. .... learn to forgive and seek forgiveness not let tomorrow be too late ... Look into each other eyes ... and feel how beautiful it is "live and forgive"

Forgiveness is the most beautiful human being. Jesus taught us in his predicaciĆ³n. Making it reality in every moment of our lives is vital to a life of peace.

Comments

Popular Posts