Heroism in a restaurant


Eduardo Bustillo never dreamed that such an experience. He was at the precise time and location to save a life. Julio Garcia, a Hialeah residentFlorida) , lunched quietly with his wife at the restaurant in that city Molina when he began to choke on a piece of food.
Within minutes, the face of 71 year old man turned blue and fainted on the table. Customers were screaming and Garcia's wife was in panic when Bustillo stood on his desk, running towards him and when he realized he had stopped breathing began to oppress the abdomen, performed first aid.
''My God, I put my clinical skills in your hands! Help me save him!''Begged Bustillo Garcia as he tried to breathe. ''God, look at the pain of his wife, help me!''He continued praying as the minutes passed. From his experience, the executive knew that those few minutes could mean the difference between life and death of Garcia. ''I knew I was drowning, I was dying,''recalled Garcia, a native of Cuba. Finally, Bustillo persuaded the man to expel the piece of food and that their airways would be free. Garcia was taken to Hospital in Hialeah, where he was discharged hours later.
Yesterday, the two men were reunited at the hospital, in a fraternal embrace. ''I thank God for having put this kindly angel,''said Garcia excited. ''Now I feel that God gave me another chance,''he said. Without doubt, last July 24 is a date that marriage Garcia will never forget. Nor Bustillo, 41, who has a master's in business administration and health, and serves as director of risk management and clinical quality of Hialeah Hospital. ''It meant a lot in my life,''stressed the hero. God is great''and puts one at the right time that one of our brothers need us,''said Bustillo, who was born in Chicago and is the son of Colombians. ''For my family, this experience has also been impressive,''said the executive, who lives in Miami Lakes with his wife, Michelle, and their three daughters, Briana, 9; Anabelle, 7, and Ariana, 6 . ''It's a miracle,''said Amada Garcia, Julio's wife. ''[Bustillo] was an angel who was there and saved him. I was terrified, watching my husband was dying,''stressed women. ''I saw him fall face down on the table, and I thought he had suffered a heart attack,''recalled Amada, who has 30 years of marriage to Julio. `` But then raised her head and realized he was drowning.'' ''Immediately, this man arrived, I got on the ground and began to give first aid,''described. For Beloved, the minutes were then passed `` forever''. ''My husband was not breathing and the man was still struggling,''said the woman, a native of Havana. Yesterday, she said that life must be valued every minute and that this experience was a great test of faith. ''I cried out to God for his life and gave me a miracle,''said

God has many helpers at the right times.

Comments

Popular Posts