My life in the U.S.

My name is Adrian Becker, I am from Berlin, the capital of Germany, one of the places with the best resources of modern technology. I lived with my mother since I was the age of reason, she was working to continue studying. My father left me at age seven, from where she was a mother and a father to me. He went to school near my house, people said it was one of the best I had. My mother worked at two places to make it possible to go to school, his job was not in vain, I strove to be boundless an excellent student in school. But one day she had an accident while working, that caused her boss fired. There was only a little money saved, could not work and a nurse looking after her in hospital. After recovering, he had to make a tough decision. We had no choice but to travel to the United States. We packed up and went to the airport.

I did not know as he was boarding a plane so big and beautiful, my mother and I went and took our seats, the trip was a little long, but enjoyable. Today I am happy and thank you so dear to the heart of my mother and effort, I hope today I can fulfill my dreams. I can help people in need, be a doctor or to be an airplane pilot. We arrived at the Boston airport on a Saturday night was cold and was anxious to see how the United States. My mother bought a beautiful apartment, she told me that we would live there. After all not a bad idea because it was going to meet more people and make new friends. It was our first day in the newly purchased apartment was not so bad. The rooms were very spacious, but just think before I slept every night next to my mother, I made it harder to sleep alone.

It was my first day of school, was eager to go and start learning new things. I felt a little uncomfortable, especially by language. People always look at me strangely and trying to speak in my own language. I like the way they were ill-treated children, because they did not know how to pronounce some words in the right way. However, the classes were fun and kept you entertained. My mother looked for work, but could not get any because all required the "Green Card", which was a work permit. But she kept looking, and got to find a job that paid enough for food, clothing, monthly payments and most importantly live comfortably. Over the months I realized I was learning English so quickly, I saw the "gringos" be more friendly every time they spoke correctly.

I am a boy like any other 17-year-old who has been studying for a long time, I was always doing research on the causes of this silent disease called "Cancer" and was also investigating on the nutrients of the "Kiwi Seeds ", which somehow could become helpful for the treatment or cure of cancer. My project seemed to have no end, I decided to take it a little further than it already was, finish my high school with an Advanced Diploma, a few months after I started the race he wanted most: Medicine, Boston University. I was in some clubs of Medicine, they helped me find out more about the cure. There were some other errors in the evidence of use of the "Seeds of Kiwi, but motivated me to do more. After much testing, I find good results in slowing the growth of cancer disease in the human body. I could not believe, everything went as I expected! I was the first girl who could stop cancer growth in the human body. In my 20 years, comes to help one of the best groups of scientists to find the most effective way to treat cancer.

After a long time, I could associate with other laboratories to find cures for various diseases not yet known. I was the founder of an association to help people living in Africa, in my 40 years, comes to doing most of my dreams. I never get this far without the sacrifice of my mother, I know she is very proud and I feel joyful for what she has done for me. Anyway I got what I needed and say what people needed me.

"And so I thank my mother for her effort and sacrifice .... Because without it we would not have gotten to where I could get."

Comments

Popular Posts