Your WEALTH

The genius took shape as a beggar and told a shoemaker, "Brother, you have not like and I feel very tired, although I have not a single currency would ask that I manage that my sandals to walk."

 "I am very poor and I'm tired of everyone who comes to ask but nobody wants to give!" Replied the cobbler

The genie then offered what he wanted.

"Even money" asked the shopkeeper

 The genie replied, "I can give you 10 million, but instead of your legs," "What I want 10 million if I'm not able to walk, dance, move freely?" Said the shoemaker.

Then the genie said, "Okay, I could give 100 million, in exchange for your arms."

The cobbler replied, "What if I want 100 million I will not be able to feed himself, work, play with my kids, etc..?.

Then the genie offered: "In that case, I can give 1000 million in exchange for your eyes."

The shoemaker said, frightened: "What I used 1 billion if not I'll be able to see the sunrise, or my family and friends, and all things around me?".

So, genius, said, "Oh my brother, you see how fortunate you and you do not realize."

Comments

Popular Posts