Give from the heart


There was once a beggar who was lying beside the street. Come the distance he saw the King with his crown and cape. He thought

- "I'll certainly ask and give me a lot."

And when the King passed by, he said:

- "Your Majesty, Could I please give a coin?"

While inside he thought the King was going to give more.

The King looked at him and said:

- "Why do not you give me something? Are not I your king? ".

The beggar did not know the answer to the question and said:

- "But Your Majesty, I have nothing!".

The King replied:

- "Something should have. SEARCH!

Among his astonishment and anger the beggar looked through his stuff and knew he had an orange, a piece of bread and a few grains of rice

The beggar thought the piece of bread and oranges were much to give, so in the midst of his anger took five grains of rice and gave the King.

Pleased the King said:

- "Did you see that if you had!".

And he gave him five gold coins, one for each grain of rice.

The beggar then said:

- "Your Majesty, I think I have other things here"

But the king ignored him and said:

- "But what you have given me heart, I can I give."

ManHistories

Comments

Popular Posts