Dear Mother (letter from an aborted baby)


I am now in heaven, sitting in the lap of Christ. He loves me and cries with me because I have broken my heart. I wanted to be your girl! Still do not understand what happened.
From the first moment I realized that there was, that was a human being, I was very happy. Lived in a dark place, but very comfortable. He felt that it had fingers in my hands and my feet.

He was well on my development but not yet ready to leave my room. He used most of the time thinking and sleeping. Even from the early days of my life I developed a terrible addiction for you, mama.

Sometimes, when I heard you mourn, weep with you. Other times you'd scream and then you started to mourn. I heard when my dad yelling at you angrily replied. This made me very sad but he hoped that all happen soon. Sometimes I wondered why you cried frequently.

Once you cried all day. How I suffered with you! I could not imagine even the cause of much unhappiness. That same day, something terrible happened. A ferocious monster came into my room where he lay warm and comfortable.
I panicked and started screaming desperately, but my screams were not heard. I guess you were tied because you did not do the slightest effort to help me. Perhaps it was that he never heard the voice of my despair.

The monster was going closer and closer and I with shrieks of horror I was saying: "Mommy, Mommy, help me please! Grandma help me! "I was so overcome with terror! I screamed and shouted to the fullest. Then the monster's arms began to detach. How I ached! I felt a pain so strong that I can never describe. I begged him to let me, but even if I did. I screamed and screamed in horror when I pulled a leg. Although the pain was so intense that I realized I was dying. Tortured me thinking you'd never see my face and never hear you say "I love you."

I wanted to dry your tears and weep no more. He had made many plans to make you happy, Mommy! It was impossible, all my dreams I had evaporated. Although I was shocked and very sore, my broken heart was my greatest pain. I much wanted to be your daughter! But, could not be, I was dying a horrible death. I could only imagine the terrible things you were doing.

Before I throw it away I wanted to say "I love you Mommy," but did not know how to make you understand. Anyway I had not had breath to utter since he was already dead.

Then I felt myself rising. A mighty angel took me in his arms a beautiful place, crying yet, although my pain was gone. The angel took me to Jesus and set me in his arms. Jesus told me he loved me and that was my father, it made me immensely happy. I asked the Lord what it was that I had caused death and He answered softly, "On abortion, I'm sorry my dear, I know what has happened."

I do not know what that word means abortion, but I guess that is the name of the monster that cut short my life. Now I write mama, to tell you that I love you ... and to tell you: "How many longed to be your daughter!". I did everything possible to survive, wanted to live. His will to live. But it was still very small and the monster was too strong for me. I sucked breaking off the arms and legs, and then swallowed the rest of my little body. In such circumstances it was impossible to survive, but I wanted to let you know I tried and tried to stay with you, because I did not want to go.

Mammy, I also want to tell you that you care much about that monster, abortion. I love you and do not want you to pass by the suffering I went through. Please mommy, take good care.

"For you created my inmost being, you created me in my mother's womb."

ManHistories

Comments

Popular Posts