The Problem ...


A mouse looked through a hole in the wall, go to a farmer and his wife opening a package. Felt emotion, thinking it was what it contained.
He was terrified when he discovered it was a trap!
He ran into the yard of the farm to warn everyone:

"There is a mousetrap in the house, a mousetrap in the house!"
The chicken was clucking and scratching, I raise my head and said:

- Excuse me, Mr. Mouse. I understand that is a big problem for you, but not harm me at all, does not bother me.

The mouse was not until the lamb and said:
"There is a mousetrap in the house, a mousetrap!" ...

- Excuse me, Mr. Mouse, there's nothing more I can do but pray for you. Rest assured he will be remembered in my prayers.

The mouse then turned to the cow and the cow said:

- But perhaps I'm in danger? I think not .... more ... I'm sure not.

So the mouse returned to the house concerned and dejected to face the farmer's mousetrap.

That night they heard a great noise, like a mousetrap catching its victim. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught.
In the darkness, she saw that the trap caught the tail of a poisonous cobra.

A cobra bit the woman.

The farmer took her to hospital immediately. She returned with a fever. Everyone knows that to feed someone with fever, nothing like a soup.
The farmer grabbed his ax and went to get the main ingredient: chicken.

Because the disease of women continued, friends and neighbors came to visit.

For feeding, the farmer killed the lamb. And the woman did not improve and eventually died. And the farmer then sold the cow to the slaughterhouse to cover funeral expenses.


The next time you hear someone has a problem
and think as it's not yours and you do not pay attention ...
Think twice.

Comments

Popular Posts