The miracle of life


I was about to turn 18, was a restless young man eager to succeed in life, he was in the final year of high school when something happened that changed my destiny completely.

It was the night before my birthday, could not sleep, I was worried thinking about being an adult, I thought a thousand things, I suddenly saw a flash almost blinded me looking at my a being that can hardly be described, only I can say I had a sweet face, which reflected great joy beautiful, melodious voice told me from that night, whose birthday ever grant me one wish, whatever it was, however impossible it seemed, he could grant it, but I recommended that we think about it because the first thing you ask endure over the others.

With all the excitement I felt, but without cuestionármelo thought that he would ask, after a while, I asked to be young forever, yes, I asked never ages. This being magical, strange words uttered, after saying good-bye to my wish was granted, promising to return next year told me his name was Sibenci.

Since that night I never felt tired, could do everything I wanted without feeling depleted, despite that bothered me my financial situation had to work to study and as a woman I was very hard to get a good job and earn good . I decided to pass the best possible looking forward to the day of my birthday.

When the day finally came, I saw a Sibenci wondering what my next wish, without much thought I said I wanted to be a man, a man of success, which I was instantly granted.
Thus began my life of desires, which were granted each year, staying forever young, I called superior intelligence, great physical strength, wealth, skills and abilities to perform all work and inventions; over the years I became a young rich, powerful, had traveled the world, speaking a multitude of languages, had extraordinary homes, airplanes, ships, trains, better cars, had everything, but I never felt satisfied, the days were so fast, I had forgotten ever since I was a woman, I thought all year in every new desire was still not happy, so I decided to order something special next time.

Sibenci appeared again when I asked for the ability to predict the future, stared at me as wanting to know if that was really what I wanted, without saying another asked me to close my eyes, count to three and my wish is granted.

In doing so, imagine my surprise, I found myself as a doctor in a beautiful village, people were very friendly, I found it difficult to relate, I soon realized my ability, if only to touch someone's hand for a few seconds appeared in my mind images of events, which were presented as a movie before my eyes, so I decided to use my ability to help prevent disasters or situations of danger. Unfortunately what started out as a fascinating wish come true was becoming a nightmare, because I faced death at the hospital where she worked began to be very frequent, it was gruesome to see, before I could do anything, who die in the next few moments, I had become so fond of that community know that it hurt when someone was coming to an end, was a very difficult year for me.
Finally came my cherished birthday, without fail Sibenci appeared, before he asked, I said I wanted no more predict the future, in the midst of my frustration without thinking, I asked who wanted to be alone, away from everyone, not wishing to speak with anyone before he could retract saying good-bye - it will.

I found myself in a small hut, coming out of it I realized I was on top of a mountain, I could only see about other points covered in snow and far barely could see a village in the Swiss Alps . I was really alone in the cabin with large trunks, with rustic furniture, a large fireplace that was warm in that freezing cold, and worst of all was that when I tried I could not give word, was speechless, I felt a great sadness in thinking soul that would be another miserable year. During that time I never tried to go down to town, just crying, poor eating, drinking goat's milk, in the midst of that loneliness Sibenci had at my disposal, and the ability to make cheese and hazelnut candy they collect during my long walks , which served me anything because they never shared with anyone, consumed in silence.

He had lost track of time which made me surprised Sibenci arrival, very calm voice he asked me what would be my wish. With great anguish as I told him I wanted to be alone and not much time had passed without contact with other people, I said I wanted to have the ability to interpret the thoughts of others, thinking that would lead me to someone important other time.

Again, the genie asked me close my eyes, counting to three, when opened was still young, but now he was a young soldier somewhere in Africa. I was at the wrong time to ask that desire, now had a new torment, I could hear the thoughts of those poor people around me could hear moans, I felt a distance the agony, hunger, misery, and also the cruel intentions of the wealthy men of that place, who ruthlessly exploited African blacks.

Why this happened to me? Why I became Sibenci in such terrible circumstances? He could not understand, until I met an old man named Nicholas, who despite his age working hard earth, their thoughts were a delight to my tormented mind, because it only emitted a fervent faith had ever seen, full of ideas optimism and willingness to help others, he thanked God for every day, never complained about how little she had. So I always tried to be with him, learning of his goodness, trying to block my mind not to perceive the pain of others.

Before I reached my birthday, Nicholas seriously ill, even on his deathbed thanked God thought the opportunity had he lived, he was pleased with what he had done. At that time I reflected on how he had wasted my life, to be so miserable I was turning, always thinking about myself and despite the years she had spent so sad I did not learn the true meaning of life.

When the day of my birthday, he was staring at me Sibenci weeping I said I wanted to be who I at first wanted to have peace and be happy, smile told me I could go back to being a woman again, but not I could go back in time and that happiness and peace longed find them myself.

With high-resolution closed my eyes for a count of three, the opening was facing a mirror, it was almost an old woman, I never realized all the years I spent asking vain desires, with eternal youth. But now I was quiet, had a comfortable home, with the passing days I knew this neighborhood was surrounded by many young families, men and women full of life working every day for their young children, usually two per family; little by little, I related to them, who said find me good advice.

With joy made them see that life had to be enjoyed with everything we offer, and the stressed women felt better, my small company were very pleasant, at least I thought my house had become a nursery. I felt useful, happy, I could sleep in peace every night.

I slept when I felt the light of the window in my face, I awoke with a start, next to me was my husband, got up and the room next to my precious children were still asleep, I saw the date was the first day of 2001 was nearly thirty years of age who had strange dream.

Since that morning I felt renewed my faith, I am happy to be a woman, wife, mother, teacher, of having a family and many friends. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be happy with a great capacity to love, but above all I thank you for being myself, albeit with many defects, with the chance to be better each day and give their best me to those around me.

When you have everything, always wants more. Humans are imperfect. God knows and cries about it.

Comments

Popular Posts