Now I know I am not alone


"I was in the hospital with labor pains and high pressure, so they cast me a caesarean section. I was accompanied by a very friendly person, who prayed earnestly to God to make it right.
Suddenly I closed my eyes, I wonder if I fell asleep or passed out, I felt more pain, and I saw a space that was moving upwards, then there were flowers of incredible colors ... I was happy, very quiet.

Suddenly, the angel, with figure of man, immense stature, imposing, without causing fear and I am rather timid, "he diaphanous appearance, light clothing. He saw me and said I love you. I said, "And you, what I want if I do not know? He just smiled and turned to me tenderly I love you.
I opened my eyes. She was crying and I remember saying to that person's friend:

"I just saw an angel and told me he loved me." She also cried, wiped my tears and he said: I too, had seen since entering the room and stand at the foot of my bed.
I felt the pain again, but my pressure was normal, had delayed the necessary and within ten minutes my son was born. It was a moment of mixed feelings. I have not forgotten his serene face, but I can not describe it. How to describe the peace and goodness?

If it was a dream or something on my mind, I know not, nor is it my intention to convince anyone. All I can say is that love and peace I felt at that moment was real and not need further testing. Nor was it a coincidence that my pressure normalized at once.
God did that so I know he is real, that is with me and I have great love ... Since then my life changed ... Now I know I'm not alone ...


God is present in every moment of our lives

Comments

Popular Posts