100 DAYS


They say that there was once a king who was looking very handsome wife. For his palace passed all the hottest women in the Kingdom and further afield, many also offered her beauty and charm of its many riches, but none of them satisfied enough to become his queen.

One day a beggar came to the palace of the king and with much struggle got a hearing. "I have nothing material to offer, I can only give you the love I feel for you" he told the king can do something to show you that love ".

This aroused the curiosity of the king, who asked him to tell him would that I could do. "I'll spend 100 days on your balcony, without food or drink, exposed to rain, the dew, the sun and cold night. If I can endure these 100 days, then I become your wife .

The king, surprised more than moved, accepted the challenge. He said "I accept. If a woman can do all this for me, is worthy of being my wife." That said, the woman began her sacrifice. They began to spend days and women bravely endured the worst storms ... often felt faint from hunger and cold, but imagine finally encouraged alongside his great love. Occasionally the king's face peered from the comfort of your room to see and breath beckoned with his thumb.

So time passed ... 20 days ... 50 ... people of the kingdom was happy because they thought "finally we have a queen !!"... 90 days ... and the king continued poking its head from time to time to see the progress of women. "This woman is unbelievable," he thought to himself and returned to give encouragement to sign.

At last came the day 99 and all the people started gathering outside the palace to see the time that the beggars would become the king's wife. They were counting the hours ... at 12 in the evening of that day would be queen! ... The poor woman was so deteriorated, had grown very thin and disease.

Then it happened. At 11:00 pm on that day 99, barely missing an hour to the day 100, the brave woman surrendered ... and decided to withdraw from the palace. He gave a sad look at the surprised King and without saying a word he left. People were shocked! Nobody could understand why this brave woman had given up missing only 1 hour to see their dreams become true! He had endured so much!

On reaching home, his father had already learned what had happened. He asked, "why you gave just a moment to be the queen?" and to his astonishment she replied: "I was 99 days and 23 hours on her balcony, spans all kinds of calamities and was unable to break free of that sacrifice. I was suffering and only encouraged me to continue, without showing even a little pity to my suffering. I waited all this time a glimmer of kindness and consideration that never arrived.

Then I understood: a person so selfish, inconsiderate and blind, who thinks only of itself, does not deserve my love.

Moral: When you love someone and feel that to keep the person next to you have to suffer, sacrifice your heart and to pray ... although it hurts you, fold. Not so much because things get tough, but he who does not make you feel valued (a) who is unable to make any difference to you, who can not provide the same commitment, the same delivery ... just DO NOT DESERVE

Comments

Popular Posts