A Story for life ....


A young man went to a wise teacher and asked:

Sir, what should I do to get what I want?.

The wise man said nothing. The young after repeating his question several times with the same result he left and returned the next day with the same demand. There was no reply and then returned a third time and repeated his question:

- What should I do to get what I want?

The wise man said:

'Come with me.

And went to a nearby river. Entered the water carrying the boy's hand and when they reached a certain depth the sage rested on the shoulders of the young and dipped in the water and despite the efforts of the young to free herself from him, kept him there. Finally I let out and the young breath catch his breath. He asked the sage:

-When you were underwater, what was what you wanted?

Without hesitation the young man replied:

-Air, I wanted air.

- Do not have preferred more riches, comfort, pleasure, power or love?

No, sir, I wanted air, needed air and air-only was his immediate response.

'Then,' replied the sage, to get what you want you want it with the same intensity you wanted air, you must fight for it and exclude everything else. It should be your only aspiration day and night. If you have that zeal, no doubt you'll get what you want.


Amazing, we're not even sure what they want, if only we had the ability to desire so intense, we could create and have all our needs met ..... this is what "The Secret"

Author:ManHistories

Comments

Popular Posts